Learn All About Ideal Home Health Care's Full Range Of ServicesOur entire, professionally trained, compassionate team is dedicated to providing the most cost effective family focused care available..
Ideal Home Health Care dedication
We are well and truly dedicated to providing exceptional cost effective family focused care for the medically complex patient in the nurturing environment of their home.
When searching for an agency to take care of you or your loved one, CMS (Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services) suggests utilizing the following checklist:
- Medicaid-certified (if you have both Medicare and Medicaid)?
- Offers the specific health care services I need (like skilled nursing services or physical therapy)?
- Meets my special needs (like language or cultural preferences)? Offers home health aide services I may need (like help bathing, dressing, and using the bathroom)?
- Offers the support services I need, or can help me arrange for additional services, such as Meals on Wheels, that I may need?
- Has staff that can provide the type and hours of care my doctor ordered and start when I need them?
- Is recommended by my hospital discharge planner, doctor, or social worker?
- Has staff available at night and on weekends for emergencies?
- Explained what my insurance will cover and what I must pay out-of-pocket?
- Does background checks on all staff?
- Has letters from satisfied patients, family members, and doctors that testify to the home health agency providing good care?
PATIENTS ARE THE PRIORITY